Reserve one of our Rustic & Peaceful Cabins in the heart of the Ozarks!
A Homer's Place Poem:
We came here to celebrate number twenty, Folks it just doesn't seem like that many. But this one was special and stands out from the rest, Unique, uncommon and certainly the best. This time guys, I thought of everything, From this little cabin to that promised ring! As for this little cabin, my comments go like this: Cozy, quiet, comfortable, memory making bliss! But the dadburn name of this place, well, puzzled I am. This couldn't be a Homer, it's definitely a GRAND SLAM!!
~Bob & Tammy
This is our second "Fall Foliage Tour" to Eureka Springs and we've made a new friend "Homer's Place". We loved the beautiful trees and hot tub (whew!). We've stayed in several places around here but we've finally found one we'll be back to again and again.
~Dale & Holly
If you would like to purchase a gift certificate please Click Here
What to bring to our Cabins?
The cabins come with towels, toilet paper, coffee, creamer, sugar, paper towels, soap and shampoo. There are some other things that many guests bring to make their stay more enjoyable.
- Charcoal, aluminum foil and lighter fluid for the BBQ grill
- Food to grill outside or cook in the cabins
- Soft drinks and ice for ice chests
- DVD's if you do not want to watch satellite televison
- Your favorite shampoo or conditioner (We provide small bottles) for longer stays
- Your pets (prior approval & per pet fee applies)
- Your boat, motorcycle, hiking gear, canoes, hammocks, insect repellent and...?
What are our policies?
There are a few things you need to know when staying with us.
- Please treat our cabins like your favorite Grandma's house. The one that bakes you cookies.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. If you require early check-in, call for availibility.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. If you require late check-out, call for availibility
- Pet occupancy is $50 per animal per stay. Please pick up after your pets.
- A credit card on file is required
- 50% deposit due upon booking. Deposit non-refundable 10 days before stay.
- A $30 cancelation fee is retained if cancelled
- 100% of booking is non-refundable 48 hours before stay.No refunds for early departure.
- Absolutely no smoking in the cabins. A $250 (and up!) fee will be imposed. We have great swings, and porches with ashtrays for this.
- Please leave the cabin clean. If not, an additional cleaning fee of $45-$250 (and up!) will be imposed for cabins left dirty (damage, carpet spills, stained sheets, dirty dishes, falling asleep with dip in your mouth, etc...)
- If you damaged something, please let us know, or leave us a note. It's Ok. We don't bite.
- If we missed something, or you would like something for your next stay that you think should be there, please let us know.
- Daily room service is not customary with cabins. For long stays we will change linens on request.
- All linens, towels provided. We also provide shampoo and soap in the cabin along with dishes, BBQ tools and utensils.
- Currently we only burn Duraflame style logs in our fireplaces during the winter season. If you would like to burn wood, or burn during off-season, call for details.
- Blow driers, irons and ironing boards are availabe upon request at check-in.
- 10% discount for Miltary, or maybe if you bring me a really good bottle of red wine, not that Two Buck Chuck stuff.
- Motorcycle parking is available in our personal garage upon request. We'll clean up a spot for you, just let us know ahead of time.
- Unfortunately we do not have space for RVs or Campers on-site
- If you don't see something you need, let us know.